The rough-in electric on the guesthouse is completed and the plumbing rough-in is well under way. Not a lot of pictures but here are a couple of the tubs and showers after they have been set and plumbed.
Here's the main electrical panel.
Today, we have a few odds and ends to finish up to get ready for the contractor to dig the two trenches to connect water and electric and general clean up so the final grading of the site can be finished. Hope to have that done on Thursday or Friday. Plumbers will be back to finish on Thursday and if all goes well, we'll be getting the rough in inspection on Friday or Monday of next week.
- ► 2014 (29)
- Siding Started
- Patti & the Pacas
- Drywall Complete, Doors Going Up!
- Front Porch Poured
- Insulation & Drywall Progress
- Insulation & Drywall
- Guesthouse Progress, Driveway and Temporary Stairs...
- Guesthouse Trenching and Grading Completed
- Chicken and Bread from the Oven
- Electric and Plumbing Progress
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2010 (121)