We found some terracotta cookware to use in our pizza oven. They are supposed to be able to stand up to the 700 or 800 degree temps so will see how it works. Should be great for vegetables and the pot with the cover should be great for bread or a roast chicken!
Here's a picture.
- ► 2014 (29)
- Roof Completed, Interior Walls Done
- Metal Roof Started!
- Roof Trusses In Place for Guesthouse
- Guesthouse Interior Walls
- Can You Spot the Visitor?
- Sourdough Bread from the Wood Fired Oven (WFO)
- Roof Trusses Arrive
- Walls In Place
- Guesthouse Walls
- Guesthouse Subfloor Completed
- Guesthouse Crawlspace Completed
- Pizza Oven Cookware
- Guesthouse Foundation Progress
- Pizza Oven Counter
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2010 (121)