Hidden Bend Retreat, Romney West Virginia

Romney, WV

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Morning Views





I stayed over Thursday night and had a nice quiet morning at the site. It was near 40 degrees so had my coffee outside with a nice fire. The birds were out in force and of course, I could hear but not see the turkeys. It's turkey hunting season so hope they're being extra careful. I took a walk as well and added a picture of the house through the trees from the approach road. I also startled a large group of deer as I walked around the road, if you click on the picture of the road, you might be able to see the tails of the deer as they ran away. The deer in WV are not at all like the deer in northern Virginia, they run for the hills at the first sound of someone, the deer here sometimes just stand and stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers